Saturday, April 25, 2009
Lauren gets tactile- my fave word i learned from kate
oooo... I like the idea of "taste." I wonder if we coudl attach a sense to each day that is in one of the proverb verses on teh topic "hear, oh sons, the instructions""pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones""search for her as for hidden treasures""can a man walk on hot coals and not be scorched?""?" ok, I can't find one about smell, but I'm sure there is one Anyway, on taste day we could do taste tests, on hearing day we could listen to random funny sounds and then a beautiful symphony while the sun sets, on seeing day we could view a slide show of amazing pics or maybe watch part of Planet Earth (or since we're like, you know, an outdoor camp, we could totally actually go outdoors and see Planet Earth for ourselves), touching day we could ... hmmm.. touch and hug a lot? ok maybe not; but you get the idea. I don't think the above should drive which passages are used or how they are divied up; just a fun idea to tie in later. I know, I know, I'm jumping the gun here. But this is online brainstoriming, right? No idea is a b... Maybe this would be easier on a blog where you could easily scroll back to each idea. Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment